Ah, winter. Such a beautiful sight, isn’t it? The enchanting snow-covered streets, the sight of bright white snowflakes falling gently to the ground, and scent of fireplaces and hot chocolate throughout every home. It’s a lovely, relaxing time of year where we all enjoy bundling up and enjoying family, sweet treats, and dazzling sights. Now you can bring the beauty of winter indoors with these stunning, classy decorations for inside the home.
- ‘Noel’ Sign: This lovely, do-it-yourself ‘Noel’ sign is an angelic indoor decoration that would look gorgeous on top of a fireplace mantle or bookshelf. Simply gather together the letters N, E, and L. Add lights to the N and L, and use a pretty wreath as an O. The final product is simply dazzling and can easily be tweaked to your own design with ease.
- Garland: Garland is a quick and easy way to add the spirit of winter and the holidays to your own. We especially love this green garland with hints of luminous white, creating a bright and enchanting appearance in every room. Use it above the doorway, on the staircase, around your furniture- almost anywhere.
- Hints of Silver: Take your green and white garland to the next level by adding other splashes of white and silver decor around the home. Consider a pair of gorgeous white and silver candles (which hold the scent of winter, of course), a stunning wreath with bright silver coloring throughout, and some extra large and bold silver ornaments for a grand splash of holiday love.
- Hints of Red: There’s something so incredibly classy about the color red; and it just so happens to be one of the biggest holiday colors. That being said, consider adding dashes of holiday red to your home with candles, ornaments, lovely plants and trees, and of course wreaths.
- Keep It Simple: It doesn’t take much to bring your home to life with classy winter decorations. Consider a simple green holiday tree dressed up with red, white, and green, and strategically placed poinsettias throughout. Switch up your usual decor like pillows and candles and replace them with white or red ones also.